Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

Awesome!

Except from the fact that this totally f***ed up my eyes this was awesome =)

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Epic

By FAR the funniest game here on Newgrounds!

I've always been a sucker for parodies, and this one pressed the space button in my heart!

In addition the voice acting is exellent and the music is awesome! Trully a brilliant job!

Favorited and 5/5

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

A MASTERPIECE!

Anyone who would give this any less then 10/10 have no soul!

Both Hansel and Gretel games are jus EPIC!

Thank you for making such a imaginative, clever, well designed and artistic game! You are brilliant! =)

IQTester IQTester

Well...

I deliberatly answered most questions wrong, and still got 105?

I doubt this is very accurate

The first time I got 135, but I doubt I'm a "semi-genius"

Guy of My Dreams Guy of My Dreams

Cute!

Very cute game!

But I was kinda annoyed of how random it was - I mean, I still havent got all 5 stars because the "perfect guy" suddenly turns out to be a violent, lazy, rapist...

But I played it quite a few times, so it's defineatly pretty cathy!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

11/10

I would give this game 11 out of 10 - if possible!

This game is just so incredibly well made; beautifull original artwork, stunning visuals, great amount of details and eerie - yet awesome - music. The high level of interactivity is also impressive!

The way the story is told is also briliantly conducted - everybody knows the story of Hansel and Gretel, so why not tell it in an original way? If peple have misunderstood this it must be because they don´t know the story - but that would make the game loose a lot of it´s charm anyway.

All theese things combined sets the mood for the story and game in a masterfull way! It´s a long time since I´ve enjoed a flash game as much as this.

So I´ll give it 10/10 ;-)

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

NOTHING LESS THEN A MASTERPIECE!

Absolutely amazing!

The sounds, the music, the animations, the art, the gameplay - EVERYTHING!

This game has something that the fewest games have, and it is that thing that brings feelings too you when you play it.

If I could I would give it 100/10 and 50/5

YOU ARE A GENIOUS!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Epic Game!

So simple - yet so brilliant!

I spent a lot of time just browsing through the "OS".

And there´s so many funny details - like "For people who can´t afford gibberish"

5/5 10/10