Edge Edge

Deliciously random! =D

: World's Biggest Boobs : : World's Biggest Boobs :

Good as always - but why does all your 2012 videos look a little "out of focus"?

Your earlier videos didn't look like this, so what happened?

The Steven Seagal Show #2 The Steven Seagal Show #2

Top score - wihtout a doubt!

This is the BEST flash animation I've seen so far this entire year!

I almost never watch the same Newgrounds movie more then once - but I've watched this several times a raw - and I still love it! I laugh every time!

I eagerly await more episodes of this already immortal series!

Kidd's Big Day Kidd's Big Day

Wow, Sonic was beyond creepy in the film! It was awesome =D

Cop Dog Cop Dog

Everything went better then expected =)

Whatcha-Ma-Funk Whatcha-Ma-Funk

What the FUNK did I just see?

Still, beyond my understanding, I liked it and it made me laugh. Maybe I'm satisfied to see something completly out of the ordinary, for once. Thumbs up for originality! =)

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

5 stars without a doubt! Awesomeness of the purest kind! Energetic, vibrant and well-drawn animation, with perfect timing and humor!

PS: You draw amazing boobs!

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

BRILLIANT!

You have managed to make a heart warming story about the most hated creature in Minecraft - in addition to be entertaining, creative, funny, well written, as well as being narrated and animated with high quality!

I applaud you!

10/10

The SC2 Reporter: Zerg The SC2 Reporter: Zerg

LEGEN-waitforit-DARY!

I haven't written a review for quite some time - but this was simply GENIUS!

You have an exellent sense of timing and sarcasm in your humor, the voice acting was brilliant, and the animation was cute and charming.

This deserves nothing less then a perfect 10 - and I REALLY hope you'll be making more of these. I'll be waiting in anticipation! =)

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

HaddowInc said it

I have to totally agree with "HaddowInc's" review.

Although I think this video was very well done, I have literally seen hundreds of videos exactly like this before.

You're obviously good at animation, so you should focus on making something more original next time.